- FREE: Thermal imaging along with a 30 day Home Warranty and a $10,000 Honour Guarantee
- Over 20 years experience as a Certified Professional Home and Commercial Inspector
- Over 30 plus years general contracting experience and renovations
- Apartments -$249, Condominium Townhouse -$299, Residential -$349, WETT -$220, Mould Detection K9 -from $100, Commercial - Call for Quote
- Residential, Commercial, WETT and Mould Certified since 1997
- Carson Dunlop Graduate - Residential and Commercial
- WETT Certified #9247
- IAC2- Mould Certified - #IAC2-02-0740 - Mould Detection K9 Services Available
- We carry Errors and Omissions along with liability insurance
- 15 plus years as a real estate investor
- Technical teacher/mentor to new home inspectors
- Member of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
What We Inspect During the Home Inspection
As a home inspector we report on up to 1600 key points of systems and components ("items") that are inspected and reported during the course of your home inspection throughout the house. These items are examined and reported on for material defects that would significantly affect the value, desirability, or safety of the home. Most basic home inspections are approximately 2 1/2 - 3 hours in length and include but not limited to:
- Foundations: Basements and crawlspaces: Foundations and support components; ventilation; insulation; access openings; wood separation from soil; drainage and sump pumps; seismic anchoring and bracing.
- Building exteriors: Surface grade; landscaping; site drainage; wall coverings; doors and windows; attached appurtenances (decks, balconies, porches, stairs, railings and walkways, etc.).
- Roof coverings: Roof coverings; flashings; vents; skylights; roof penetrations; roof drainage.
- Attic areas and roof framing: Framing and sheathing; access openings; insulation; ventilation.
- Plumbing systems: Supply, waste and vent piping; plumbing fixtures, faucets and drains; water heating equipment; functional flow of water supply; functional drainage at fixtures; gas piping and connectors.
- Electrical systems: Service conductors, equipment and capacity; panels and overcurrent protection devices; service / equipment grounding; wiring; switches: receptacles and light fixtures.
- Heating systems: Heating equipment; venting systems; combustion and ventilating air; energy sources and connections; distribution systems.
- Central cooling systems: Cooling equipment; distribution systems; energy sources and connections; condensate drainage.
- Fireplaces and chimneys: Chimneys; flues and dampers; fireboxes, hearth extensions and accessories; solid-fuel and gas-burning appliances.
- Building interiors: Walls, ceilings and floors; security bars; ventilation; doors and windows; stairs; railings; cabinets and counters; safety glazing; smoke detector placement; laundry provisions; built-in appliances.
The Affordable Advantage:
Free Tips: During the home inspection we may offer suggestions to make your (Present or Future) home even more valuable
Sellers : As a home inspector we can educate you on how to prepare and present your home to help you make possibly thousands more on the sale of your home
Buyers : During the home inspection you will learn ways on how to potentially save thousands off your home purchase
Realtors : Provide a more knowledgeable, experienced home inspection professional home inspector for your clients