The Affordable Advantage:
We offer either a Pre-Listing Inspection or a Move-In Certified Inspection (Provides a yard sign to attract potential buyers stating the home ins pre-inspected/seller certified). Your report can also be hosted at www.FetchReport.com and used as a marketing tool. With the information provided within the report, you can repair/replace any defects noted prior to listing. We can also provide you with information on how to best prepare your home to help maximize your asking price. You can then list with a peace of mind knowing that you have prepared your home to its full potential to help acquire top dollar for your property.
It is recommended that you have you home inspected on a regular basis. Doing this can help provide you a to do list on items that require immediate attention. It can also help to know what larger items that may need replacing in the upcoming years and give you time to budget for them. We can also perform pre-renovation inspections, which are done prior to engaging in any renovations of your property. These inspections help you to assess potential problems that may affect the cost or difficulty of the renovation and adds the assurance of quality control as the work progresses.
Advantages of selling a home Move-In Certified
- The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI inspector to inspect the home properly before the buyer's inspector arrives.
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller's convenience.
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
- The seller can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
- might make the home show better, gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- Permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
- The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report hosted on FetchReport.com to be used as a marketing tool.
- Buyers can view your reports by typing in the address at www.moveincertified.com
- Move In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.